With a passion for love stories, I create the setting that allows my couples to tell their story through flowers. I create bespoke designs, personal to each bride, capturing every detail of their vision, exploring colours, textures and shapes, ensuring my flowers perfectly reflect them. Working with the very best quality seasonal blooms and foliage, creating timeless designs that tells their story.
I am privileged to be part of such an incredible special journey within a couple’s life. It’s a huge honour to be involved which is why my designs are completed with the utmost care and attention to detail.
At Victoria Ivy, I offer my couples the following wedding floral design service;
Getting to know you:
- a one to one consultation
- I will find out more about your wedding and vision
- I will ask lots of questions to understand your likes and dislikes
- exploring all aspects of your wedding, venue, suppliers, dress, etc
- and most importantly get to know you as a couple.
- a detailed proposal of design ideas and costings will be sent within two weeks of our initial meeting
- this allows me to speak with floral suppliers, ensuring every detail is covered.
- if I have not worked at the venue before, I will visit during this period to ensure the proposal correctly meets your needs
- If you are happy with the proposal, a non-refundable booking fee of £100 will be taken to secure the date
- a final meeting will be scheduled 6 weeks prior to your wedding
- we can revise and revisit your designs and make any last-minute amendments
- please be assured that regular contact can be made throughout your wedding planning to keep up to date with all your ideas and plans.
Your day’s arrived:
- creation and on the day set up and styling of your floral design
- at Victoria Ivy, I only take 1 wedding booking at a time, so be assured that you are getting our full and undivided attention
I can’t wait to hear about the vision for your beautiful wedding, Say hello below and let me create the flowers that tell your story.