Get into the festive spirit and add a touch of homemade charm to your home this winter with Victoria Ivy’s debut Christmas Wreath Making Classes.
The perfect pre-Christmas activity for you and your friends and family. You’ll learn how to create a beautiful wreath with winters’ flowers, whilst enjoying an evening filled with fizz, mulled wine, nibbles and festive music to get you into the Christmas spirit.
Hosted at Victoria’s brand new Charltrose Studio, this intimate and informal setting will be your workshop for the evening.
The price is £45 per person and includes:
- Step by step tuition from Victoria herself
- Festive refreshments throughout
- Your very own wreath to take home
- Memories to cherish
Dates below – 5 spaces available for each session;
- Saturday 30th Nov – 10.00am – 12.30pm | 2.00pm – 4.30pm
- Friday 6th Dec – 7.00pm – 9.30pm
- Saturday 7th Dec – 10.00am – 12.30pm | 2.00pm – 4.30pm
- Sunday 8th Dec – 10.00am – 12.30pm | 2.00pm – 4.30pm
If you would like a private group workshop, please email me to enquire.
For those who would just prefer me to make a bespoke wreath, ordering is now open! Please email me for prices and further details.
To book, place an order or find out more information please email email@example.com